Rollens® Post-Mydriatic Glasses are lightweight and easy to use. The unique grip-flex design and contoured shape holds the lens close to the face to offer significantly more protection. Rollens require no folding, bending or time consuming adjustments. They conveniently adjust to fit facial contours. One-size fits all.
- Bag of 100 glasses
- 100% American made
- One size fits all
Serving the optometry industry with disposable shades for post-mydriatic patients’ light-sensitive eyes by blocking out harmful sunlight.
They’re called wrap-a-round lenses, dental eye shields, post-mydriatic sunglasses, glasses, sunglasses and even eye goggles. Regardless of what you call them – or how you use them – you’re sure to learn very quickly the benefits of Rollens lenses.
General Benefits of Rollens Eye Glasses
- Light-blocking capability. Rollens lenses give significantly greater protection from light for post-mydriatic patients. Their contoured shape and head-hugging design are better at blocking annoying side glare than conventional post-myd eye protection.
- UV protection. Rollens lenses provide 100% UV protection with only 6% to 8% visible light transmission.
- Affordability. Because each pair of eye protection is so reasonably priced, you want your patients to leave your office wearing them.
Benefits for Dentists and Their Patients
As the largest selling wrap-a-round lenses in the dental market, the benefits to dentists and their patients include:
- A secure fit – RollensPlus lenses have adhesive strips to keep the glasses securely in place to protect eyes from splatters and sprays during almost any dental procedure.
- Comfort – Rollens eye glasses are one size fits all, automatically adjusting to the contours of each individual’s face.
- Guaranteed cleanliness – Because Rollens products are so affordable, they are disposable, guaranteeing cleanliness and safety compliance. They can be tossed after each use or given to patients to take with them. No more sterilizing and watching the glasses deteriorate after each cleaning.
- Peace of mind – Rollens protective lenses have been reviewed by an independent, non-profit, dental-testing lab and have been found to be effective as a disposable eye-protection device.