Stereo depth perception tests are an effective and easy to use method of screening stereoscopic vision for all ages. They help to detect visual problems such as stereopsis, amblyopia, suppression and strabismus.
This test is designed for the testing and evaluation of both gross stereopsis and depth perception. The test involves the use of a butterfly picture during testing. Each set of wings an the abdomen feature different seconds of arc (upper wings 2000 seconds of arc, lower wings 1150 seconds of arc, and abdomen 700 seconds of arc). This helps to test several different levels of stereopsis and presents a more in depth stereo test.
- Tests and evaluates random dot stereo depth perception for both gross stereopsis and fine depth perception
- Offers no monocular clues to discourage guessing
- Random butterfly test for gross stereopsis (2500 to 1200 seconds of arc)
- Graded circle test (800 to 40 seconds of arc)
- Animal test for children (400 to 100 seconds of arc)
- 1 Pair of Standard 3-D Viewer Glasses
- Answer Key on Back Cover
This test is produced by: Stereo Optical Company, Inc. Randot is a registered trademark of Stereo Optical Company, Inc.