Near at 40cm Testing Distance
Intermediate at a Choice of 66cm or 80cm Testing Distances.
All with Cord for easily achieving proper testing distance.
Near Vision Testing at 40cm: 8M (20/400) to .20M (20/10)
Intermediate Vision Testing at 66cm: 8M (20/250) to .20M (20/6.3)
Intermediate Vision Testing at 80cm: 16M (20/400) to .40M (20/10)
Memorization can alter testing results and create an inaccurate record for the patient. This near vision chart features multiple groups for repetitive testing help minimize memorization. This helps to create a more accurate and reliable vision chart that yields repeatable results.
Each side is different to minimize memorization.
Available optotypes and formats include:
- Lighthouse Sloan: Standard Near 40cm
- Sloan ETDRSL: Standard Near 40cm, Intermediate 80cm, Intermediate 66cm, Intermediate 60cm, Near 33cm
- HOTV: Standard Near 40cm, MassVat
- Landolt C: Standard Near 40cm
- Patti Pics: Standard Near 40cm, MassVat
- PV Numbers: Standard Near 40cm, MassVat
Can be Customized! Contact us for additional details.
Combination Chart with Near 40cm and Intermediate 60cm Also Available.
Sloan Scrambled Optotype Version Also Available