The first and still the world standard for retro illumination of vision testing charts is now bundled to save you time when ordering for Clinical Trials. Here we have bundled the most commonly purchased items for clinical trials.
ETDRS Cabinet Kits comes with:
- ETDRS Illuminator Cabinet
- Adjustable Caster Base
- Set of 3 ETDRS Charts (Chart 1, Chart 2, & Chart R)
- National Eye Institute and FDA approved and recommended
- CE compliant
- Standardized uniform retro illumination for all 62 X 65 cm (24.5 X 25.5 in.) ETDRS charts
- Chart storage pocket in back
- Measures 63 X 65.5 X 17.8 cm (24.75 X 25.75 X 7 in.)
- 85 cd/m² Lamp Filter Tube – Optional
- 3 cd/m² Mesopic Filter – Optional
- Basic Full Diameter Plus & Minus Trial Lens Set – Optional
- Universal Trial Frame – Optional
- Jackson Handheld Cross Cylinder & Sphere Lens Set – Optional
- Lux Meter – Optional
What Sets Us Apart From the Rest?
- Each and every individual cabinet is quality tested and calibrated individually prior to receiving our quality assurance of Mission critical attention to detail!
- Precision Vision Illuminator Cabinets are crafted with performance welding and are sturdy enough to last the lifetime of your trial or research!
- No extended warranty is necessary, our cabinet’s durability is guaranteed. They arrive on-site ready to test!
- Clinically Tested, Clinically Proven, and Universally Trusted!
Is your existing cabinet approved for use in a clinical trial?
Unsure of the age and calibration of your existing cabinet?
Click here for more information.
*2425LED Remote Not Included and must be purchased separately