Recognized as the standard for Stereo Depth Perception testing, the Stereo Fly allows for easy administration and evaluation of both gross and fine stereo vision. This test is designed so that it is easy to administer. All items of the Stereo Fly test are manufactured with high quality materials, ensuring sharp long-lasting images.
- Evaluate both gross stereopsis (355 to 700 seconds of arc) and fine depth perception
- Graded circle test (800 to 40 seconds of arc)
- Animal testing for young children (400 to 100 seconds of arc)
1 Pair of Standard 3-D viewer glasses
- 1 Pair of Standard 3-D Viewer Glasses
- Answer Key on Back Cover
Three tests are available for use under different circumstances:
- The House Fly establishes the presence of gross stereopsis, especially useful for young children who may have difficulty understanding instructions.
- The Circle patterns provide a finely graded sequence for critical testing.
- The series of animals, from which a forward-appearing one is selected, facilitates the testing of younger children.
The large image of the fly is useful for testing children, as they respond to large objects or pictures well. Test also features targets and animals for further stereo testing. Test only works with the use of the stereo glasses. This helps prevent guessing and creates a more reliable stereo vision test.
This test is produced by: Stereo Optical Company, Inc. Randot is a registered trademark of Stereo Optical Company, Inc.