This Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue test gives you an easy-to-administer but highly effective method for measuring any individual’s color vision. Used by the government and industry for over 40 years, the test consists of four trays containing a total of 85 removable color reference caps (incremental hue variation) spanning the visible spectrum. Color vision abnormalities and aptitude are detected by the ability of the test subject to place the color caps in order of hue. We also include Windows®-based PC scoring software. The four trays are boxed in a handsome carrying case. The test must be administered under daylight conditions.
Scoring Software for FM 100 Hue Test
The Farnsworth-Munsell Hue Test Scoring Software has been developed to speed up and simplify scoring of the FM 100 Hue Test and to provide a powerful set of analytical and administrative tools. Results can be saved, displayed in polar or linear format and filtered / analyzed according to a variety of algorithms.
The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test itself is used to separate persons with normal color vision into classes of superior, average and low color discrimination and to measure the zones of color confusion of color defective people.Some examples of its use are:
- Examination of inspectors of color goods, color graders and color matchers.
- Testing for type and degree of color defectiveness.
- Detection of poor color vision in sales people.
- Selection of applicants for vocational training.
- Design of specialized tests for color vision.
- Measurement of effects of medical treatments.
- Independent control on validity of other color vision tests.
- Requires the FM 100 Hue Test.
- Designed for Windows 95 or higher.
- Works with a local printer only and not a network printer.